Friday 29 November 2013

Treatment

It was decided to have 5 weeks of radiotherapy and chemotherapy (tablets) 25 sessions. Started radiotherapy in May a long tiring trek to Leeds everyday for 5 week, must admit it was a lot easier than expected. After the 5 weeks it was scans again we hoped that the radiotherapy would reduce the size of the mass but was devasted to receive a letter to say no change of size of mass after treatment. What a bummer all that for nothing! Next was a break and we so needed it our children then were 10 and 5 so young, we went away for the weekend,looking at photos now I looked so thin! Next step surgery in august I was admitted day before surgery I was given the bowel prep the most disgusting thing ever,I tried to away with not drinking it, I had most of it bug the last bit I had to get rid off I couldn't face it, there was nowhere to pour it so I went for the option of pouring it into my trainer! Sleepless night ahead......

No comments:

Post a Comment