Friday 29 November 2013

More surgery!

Throughout the year I was back in hospital for more surgery, iliostomy reversal then discoverd a fistula so more surgery this was due to damage from radiotherapy in and out of hospital but it didn't bother me after all I was all clear of cancer and busy planning our wedding. The dreaded scan appointment came through the post, every cancer patients worst nightmare, had the scan didn't hear anything then 2 week later I was alone at home and my nurse phoned the results were back and this time something suspicious had shown up on my liver, can't explain how I felt I was looking forward to a happy cancer free future with my husband to be and my children. She informed me mr A wanted me to have a MRI scan ASAP so off for the scan I went 90 mins in the scanner then another wait for the results. Waiting for results is TORTURE it was 18th December when we went for the results ALL CLEAR the aliens on my liver were not aliens after all but cysts.....phew Happy Christmas 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment