Saturday 30 November 2013

Sepsis

If your all wondering what sepsis is then google it! I had never heard of it either. Saturday nurse A came to do my dressings, I felt ok and we decided to take Jess and Adam out bowling and some lunch , we had a lovely day until we got home when I started to feel unwell, I went to bed but didn't get much sleep in the morning we waited for nurse A she said I needed a doctor so she got on the phone within minutes there was an ambulance outside I was rushed to hospital with flashing blue lights my mum and dad followed behind in the car, I can't really remember much of that day I was so very poorly. That evening I was transferred to Huddersfield royal and put in a critical care bed hooked up to all kind of machines I thought that was it I truly thought my fight was coming to an end but with IV antibiotics I once again perked up over the next few days, that time in hospital I shouldn't of been in hospital, me,Chris,Jess and Adam should of been on our holiday on Crete I was so angry so sad I should of been on a sun lounger not a hospital bed! After a week I was allowed home yipeeeeee

No comments:

Post a Comment