Saturday 30 November 2013

Getting back to normal

While I was in hospital I had a CT scan I never got the results. The weeks that followed I got stronger  we went on out annual trip to light water valley with my brothers, sister in laws and nephews, such a fun day as always. Out of blue came a letter re CT scan it had a shown a lesion, panic mode again. Went to see mr s in Leeds where he basically said its scar tissue or things just haven't settled down after surgery, phew but he was WRONG. Another scan in late November 2012 then another long wait for the results I had to go through Xmas with the not knowing but I started getting pain in my leg real bad pain, I was worried. Results day early jan mr S said I needed a PET scan as he wasn't sure what it was WORRY. The PET was the following week then the results a few week after, confirmed pelvic mass utter devastion again but this time was different he couldn't operate as the mass was growing in my pelvis right next to major blood vessels and sciatic nerve, now we knew why I was in so much pain! Next plan.....

No comments:

Post a Comment