Tuesday 13 December 2016

Results day.

Today I received my scan results,I've had many of these days and I can honestly say they do not get any easier. Several sleepless nights leading upto today no matter what you do and how busy you keep yourself it's  still all you think about mostly fearing the worst. Another afternoon appointment but luckily we didn't have long to wait, 'I'm pleased with the scan' the first words that I heard, Jo then went onto say that although some growth in areas,there's no new disease and it's all stable. Phew.... I was so worried due to the increased pain I've been having. This is what I hoped as it means I can carry on having treatment and hope it will continue to slow down the growth.  Can you believe that it's almost a year ago when I started this treatment? ....no me neither!. So for now I'll keep plodding on, I'll have a scan in may and hope for the same result. I feel so lucky that I'm here to spend another Christmas with my wonderful family. Thank you to all who's sent me well wishes throughout the year  and I wish you all a merry Christmas 2016.
Lots of love Julie xxx
(Sorry for any spelling mistakes,I'm half asleep!)

2 comments:

  1. Bless you Julie so pleased that it is good news that you can continue treatment and it wasn't negative results. I know how worried you will all have been as I was thinking of you all day lovely x Get a good night sleep and so pleased it was good news from scan lovely Julie x Happy Christmas for 2016 Julie have a fabulous ?christmas sweetheart x Much love Lesley and the boys and Cooper x x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankful to see treatment is doing what it should I hope you and your family and of course Rowan have a lovely Christmas but most of all may 2017 give you a break 💕💕💕



    ReplyDelete