Tuesday 11 March 2014

Surgery date at last!

Finally after months of pestering I now have a date Friday 14th march,this Friday, I'm very nervous I just hope and pray that prof S is able to remove the tumour, fingers and toes crossed please!. I've had a difficult few weeks health wise, firstly urine infection this is nothing new really as I have a stent from kidney to bladder so prone to infection, however this was far worse than I've had before, we had to call emergency doctor at 4am on my birthday, then the same day had to go to A&E as I felt terrible,came home with different antibiotics that seemed to help, then a few days later bowel blockage so had to call 999 for an ambulance,I felt so ill I just wanted to cry and sleep! Feeling much better now though and I'm all ready for Friday, will keep you posted on things when I can xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment