Monday 10 February 2014

Thank you

Just want to say thank you to all who have sent texts and emails wishing me well,people who i don't know and never met, I will get round to replying to you all this week, I really appreciate it, It gives me strength and positivity so once again thank you all xx I hope I get some sleep tonight, when everyone looks forward to going to bed I dread it,it's so frustrating I'm worn out my eyes feel so heavy. Bad night last night woke up in pain, couldn't stop crying, on a scale of 0-10 it was definatly a 10,Chris heard and came to my rescue he wanted to get an ambulance but what do we do with the kids at 2am? We now have my mum taking her phone to bed with her! Luckily it eased and we both managed an hours sleep,Chris then had to go to work,he must have been worn out, everything is such a worry. Still no date for surgery but I do have pain relief and tablets that are to relax my nerves and muscles and should help me sleep in no time,  so will shortly be taking them and fingers crossed they help me. Goodnight x

No comments:

Post a Comment