Saturday 11 January 2014

Can't sleep...

It's now 4:10am, I'm catching up with recorded tv,with my leg rested on a hot water bottle waiting for painkillers to take this pain away, why is my pain always worse during the night when I need to sleep? I contacted the hospital on Monday but still no date surgery, she would chase things up for me, still not heard anything so will be phoning up again after the weekend although now I can't see me getting a date in January. It's not been a very good this week woke up at the beginning of the week to news of a internet friend had lost his battle with bowel cancer, last time Tony messaged me was to say he had read my blog and he could relate to my journey, RIP Tony. A few days of hearing the sad news about Tony I woke up to more bad news of yet another sad loss of Hazel, chatted to Hazel many times through twitter and Facebook always there to offer support, it's like a big kick in the stomach every time, so cruel so unfair, when's all this sadness going to stop? Two young woman both whom have young children both bowel cancer 1 who has been given just weeks the other young lady possibly just months if chemo doesn't work , how do you reply to people when they tell you such devastating news?. It's been a stressful week for My husband Chris too, I'm very proud of him. I'm feeling sleepy so will try grab a few hours sleep now. RIP Tony and Hazel, my thoughts very much with their families at this difficult time . Happy weekend folks, smile and be happy! Xx

1 comment:

  1. lost my husband last April buried him on our wedding anniv, he survived bowel cancer massive heart attack took him might have had something to do with him having 3 ops. in one week for bowel cancer follow you always brave brave lady enjoy every day God Bless

    ReplyDelete